drank Darjeeling by Mother Parkers

Angels unaware! Went to pay for breakfast at Steak N Shake this morning. Was told our bill had already been paid. Never saw a soul in there I recognized. Sweet way to start the day! The tea was once again very pleasant. Feel like breaking into a rousing chorus of O Happy Day! O wait, I am doing that one tomorrow at church on guitar.

gmathis

How cool is that! I have been Doxology-ing quite a bit lately.

Mercuryhime

That’s kinda awesome! I’d be dying of curiosity if I were you though. :)

K S

Curiousity only lasted a moment. It was quickly replaced by joy knowing there are still people who do kind things and aren’t looking to be noticed for it.

Ninavampi

: ) This put a smile on my face. Random acts of anonymous kindness are amazing and scarce.

Comments

gmathis

How cool is that! I have been Doxology-ing quite a bit lately.

Mercuryhime

That’s kinda awesome! I’d be dying of curiosity if I were you though. :)

K S