drank Wild Sweet Orange by Tazo

This has been in my drawer forever. I have been afraid to try it. A bagged herbal infusion. Starbucks what were you thinking when you bought Tazo? Hibiscus, blackberry, orange, and spearmint. How could this be anyone’s idea of good? I at least waited until the cup cooled before dumping it out. Gross.

Wonks

Yeah I personally use Tazo as a reference for cheap murky garbage. If you ever see me compare a tea to Tazo… it’s because I can’t think of a worse insult.

Dinosara

LOL I have seen this one in the piles of tea bags at the hotel… glad to know not to waist my time on in it!

Devilish

Hibiscus + blackberry is enough to kill! This tea really sounds horrible!

K S

Happy to take one for the team…. I guess :)

cteresa

it sounds like a catastrophe.

Comments

Wonks

Dinosara

Devilish

Hibiscus + blackberry is enough to kill! This tea really sounds horrible!

K S

Happy to take one for the team…. I guess :)

cteresa

it sounds like a catastrophe.

My Rating System