drank Constant Comment by Bigelow

Apparently this is turning into a go through the drawer and pick out a bag day. I don’t think I have ever logged this on Steepster. This was the first tea I bought on my own as a teen. I love the smell of this tea. The orange and sweet spice smell and taste so good. I have no idea how long I have had this bag. The black tea is kind of lost in the cup, so it is probably stale. I can catch it briefly after the sip on my breath. You know, after the Tazo assault on my taste buds, I don’t even care if it is stale. This is a pleasant cup of memories. Good choice.

Bigelow Tea

Just read your post, and enjoyed reading how you rediscovered our Constant Comment and were pleasantly surprised with the experience.
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

Comments

Bigelow Tea

Kathy for Bigelow Tea