drank Carrot Cake Rooibos by Fusion Teas

2 days ago it was sunny and in the low 60’s. Today it is 15 with a wind chill below zero. Yesterday, I fixed another cup of this at work without realizing it was nearly quitting time. I left about a third of a cup. It is really cold in my office. Picked up the cup to rinse this morning. It was as cold as if it were iced. So… I took a swig. This is really good iced – or nearly so. I need to fix something hot now, but this was tasty.

SimpliciTEA

KS: There;s something comforting to hear about others experiencing cold weather. I personally love cold weather for many reasons, one of them, it makes drinking tea that much for fun! : )

K S

they keep our office like 68 in the summer, so the fun never stops.

Comments

SimpliciTEA

K S

they keep our office like 68 in the summer, so the fun never stops.

My Rating System