This is quite different than any tea I’ve had before. It’s like drinking flowers! The taste doesn’t discust me or anything, it’s just..strange. I think I would buy this simply because of health benefits and such.

I used to be a coffee drinker, but it started to hurt my stomach so I switched to tea. A friend of mine introduced me to DAVID’s TEA and I couldn’t stop after that!

How I rate teas goes as following:

1-49: Teas I won’t buy again. Either the taste is disgusting to me, or it’s too bland, etc. I’m most likely not even going to finish the tin/bag.

50-59: Teas I wouldn’t buy; I have to force myself to drink the whole cup to not waste it.

60-69: I’ll finish the cup and even the bag/tin, but I wouldn’t buy these teas again. Teas of this rating are “lacking something”.

70-79:Teas that are pretty good and ones I might buy again. Usually these teas are ones I have to be “in the mood for” and drink occasionally.

80-89: Great teas! Ones I will drink several times a week and often have in my stash :).

90-100: Favourite must-have teas! I stock up on these teas all of the time and drink them constantly!

My favourite types of tea are green tea and different types of “natural” herbal tea (like lemongrass, ginger, mint, chamomile etc). Flavours I don’t care for include hibiscus or anything too tart and anything that tastes super artificial. Although I like black tea I can only drinking it occasionally due to my sensitive stomach. When I started drinking tea I absolutely adored tea that had candy bits or fruit bits in it but those are becoming more of a treat as I adjust to appreciating the subtle flavours of “real tea” and not just sweetness overload. It could also be that I don’t crave sweets as much anymore as I am now out of my teen years ;)

On a day to day basis I usually have 1-2 cups of green tea and several more cups of herbal tea. On occasion I will make a tea-latte with one of those teas with candy bits (or, especially, a rooibos chai tea) but I’m usually drinking tea on the go at work so it’s few and far in between.

While I always like having a variety of tea in my cupboard I always find I have more than I really need. My goal is to get down to a few basics (i.e. one green tea, one mint tea, one chamomile tea, one chai tea, etc)as I cannot afford to spend the money I used to on loose leaf tea, lol.

Ontario