drank Pink Passionfruit by DAVIDsTEA

I have no idea what actual Passionfruit tastes like, so my rating is not based on anything like that.

I can tell DAVID’S is being very careful with the hibiscus in this tea..as long as you only steep it for 4-5 min, it’s not overpowering. Over all this is a nice, summery and fruity tea with a little tart aftertaste to it. However, being the lover of sweet over tart iced teas, I prefer Mango fruit punch or tropicalia over this tea. It’s still good, though.

Iced 4 min, 30 sec
onelazysummer

You should try an actual passionfruit sometime! They’re good, but quite ugly. They are dark purple little balls, sometimes shrivelled, and you scoop the yellow seeds outs from inside (they’re like slimier pomegranate seeds). They’re sweet and tart and taste similar to the flavor profile I’m sure you’re used to, but the texture is wild :)

Kristal

Maybe some day I will try it! Sounds messy, so I’ll be sure to enjoy it not in public, haha.

Comments

onelazysummer

Kristal

I used to be a coffee drinker, but it started to hurt my stomach so I switched to tea. A friend of mine introduced me to DAVID’s TEA and I couldn’t stop after that!

How I rate teas goes as following:

1-49: Teas I won’t buy again. Either the taste is disgusting to me, or it’s too bland, etc. I’m most likely not even going to finish the tin/bag.

50-59: Teas I wouldn’t buy; I have to force myself to drink the whole cup to not waste it.

60-69: I’ll finish the cup and even the bag/tin, but I wouldn’t buy these teas again. Teas of this rating are “lacking something”.

70-79:Teas that are pretty good and ones I might buy again. Usually these teas are ones I have to be “in the mood for” and drink occasionally.

80-89: Great teas! Ones I will drink several times a week and often have in my stash :).

90-100: Favourite must-have teas! I stock up on these teas all of the time and drink them constantly!

My favourite types of tea are green tea and different types of “natural” herbal tea (like lemongrass, ginger, mint, chamomile etc.)I like fruity teas but those are more of an occasional tea. Occasionally I like to make lattes with teas with candy bits in it (usually these are rooibos blends). On a day to day basis though I usually have 1-3 cups of green tea and several more cups of herbal tea :)

Flavours I don’t care for include hibiscus or anything too tart and overpowering amounts of cinnamon and lemon. Although I like black tea I can’t really drink any due to my sensitive stomach.

Ontario