drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

“Dad, my tea tastes like a piña colada!”
“Did you put rum in it?”
“No…”
“Then it doesn’t taste like a piña colada.”

This tea is nice, refreshing an summery. No hibiscus, so not tart aftertaste. Also, the coconut is not overused (I have so many teas with coconut I’m getting a little sick of them, but not this tea). This is my second favorite tea of the summer collection (after Mango fruit punch, of course).

Iced 7 min, 30 sec

I used to be a coffee drinker, but it started to hurt my stomach so I switched to tea. A friend of mine introduced me to DAVID’s TEA and I couldn’t stop after that!

How I rate teas goes as following:

1-49: Teas I won’t buy again. Either the taste is disgusting to me, or it’s too bland, etc. I’m most likely not even going to finish the tin/bag.

50-59: Teas I wouldn’t buy; I have to force myself to drink the whole cup to not waste it.

60-69: I’ll finish the cup and even the bag/tin, but I wouldn’t buy these teas again. Teas of this rating are “lacking something”.

70-79:Teas that are pretty good and ones I might buy again. Usually these teas are ones I have to be “in the mood for” and drink occasionally.

80-89: Great teas! Ones I will drink several times a week and often have in my stash :).

90-100: Favourite must-have teas! I stock up on these teas all of the time and drink them constantly!

My favourite types of tea are green tea and different types of “natural” herbal tea (like lemongrass, ginger, mint, chamomile etc.)I like fruity teas but those are more of an occasional tea. Occasionally I like to make lattes with teas with candy bits in it (usually these are rooibos blends). On a day to day basis though I usually have 1-3 cups of green tea and several more cups of herbal tea :)

Flavours I don’t care for include hibiscus or anything too tart and overpowering amounts of cinnamon and lemon. Although I like black tea I can’t really drink any due to my sensitive stomach.

Ontario