Oh man. Oh maaaaan.

So my wonderful wife was running by the mall yesterday and offered to snag some of this for me since I barely had a chance to fart at work the previous day, much less take a break and run out to get tea.

I brewed it up as soon as I could and oh man, I was not disappointed. I love all things cinnamon. DT’s Cinnamon Chai is my go-to when I’m not feeling well, and their Cinnamon Heart, well, it was okay, but it didn’t have the cinnamon kick I crave. As much as I hate it, Harney & Son’s Hot Cinnamon Spice has been my ultimate cinnamon lover for the last little while.

Until now. Buh-bye Harney, I’m so glad I won’t have to try and replace you!

This tea is wonderful. And it’s a green! I don’t even like greens, but this one is amazing. The cinnamon sweetness pairs amazingly well with the kick of heat and in this “winter” season, that kick really helps soothe a sore throat. (When I’ve got sinus/throat issues, my number one remedy is Hot and Sour soup. Dad made me try it once and it works like a charm!) I love this tea so much that last night I dreamt about going to various DavidsTeas to try and get a tin of it. Definitely buying a tin (or two) as soon as possible. I really hope this one makes it into the permanent collection!

I tried another steep last night and it was smoother, the flavors subdued a bit, but not much. I passed out before I could finish the cup and I’m drinking it cold this morning and it is just as lovely cold as it is hot! Just beautiful.

180 °F / 82 °C
Kittenna

Obviously I am doing something wrong – I seem to be just about the only person who doesn’t care for this tea! Maybe I’ll give it another chance tonight. How long did you steep it for??

aisling of tea

Just about two minutes the first time. Make sure your water isn’t too hot! That’s my biggest problem with greens. Good luck!

Comments

Kittenna

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON