drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

My wife has been drinking a lot of this lately and there was enough left for one serving in the old tin before we opened the new tin, so I had a cuppa while we resorted our spreadsheet. I always forget how good this is. I don’t like chocolate, and I try to stay away from dairy, so this isn’t one I reach for often.

I don’t always drink chocolate teas, but when I do, I prefer Read My Lips….

>.>

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON