drank Goji Pop by DAVIDsTEA

The wife and I head to the mall where I work to do a DavidsTea restock run and I offered to snap a cuppa for the poor soul who did have to work today. Then I decided I wanted a cup too, something juicy. So, of course, Goji Pop was the obvious choice! Yum. It didn’t have as much sugar as I like, but that’s usually the case with in-store teas from DT. It still really hit the spot.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON