Wow, has my opinion changed on this one. I reach for it on rough days now, and since I’m dealing with overwhelming stress at work as well as some bs coming from here, this was definitely a day for this beauty.

I forgot about it while it was steeping, and it turned out no worse for the wear. Strong and minty and sweet, I am in love with this cup. I love, love, love licorice in teas, and this one definitely hits the spot. So glad we bought a tin. For me, it helps with my tummy aches and headaches and overall stress level…love.

Kay Kanada

I recently inherited a bag of this that my aunt didn’t like and needed to rid herself of, but I am only recently getting into mint teas and so have been avoiding trying it. But, since I can fully appreciate the stress-headache-stomach ache trifecta, and I usually tend to like the same teas as you… Me thinks this tea will be braved this week!

aisling of tea

It’s absolutely lovely for whatever ails ya! I hope you like it!

Comments

Kay Kanada

aisling of tea

It’s absolutely lovely for whatever ails ya! I hope you like it!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON