This is the tea that got one of my coworkers into DavidsTea. (Santa’s Secret won over most of the others). We bought this tin when we first got into DavidsTea and I’ve had an on again/off again love affair. These last few weeks, it has just really hit the spot for me, especially after meals. It just makes me feel better. It’s just a lovely, feel-good tea. Generally ginger and I don’t get along, but in this tea, we’re the best of buddies.

Now, excuse while I go gawk at the sheer WTFery that is this newest season of Dexter. XD

Ninavampi

I am slightly perturbed by just having finished all of the existing seasons of Dexter in the past two months or so. I have a love hate relationship with that series… There is one particular season finally that does not seize to disturb me… Still I can’t wait to watch the new season!

Uniquity

I stopped watching Dexter at the end of season 4. Somehow the finale just killed my interest in the show. : (

Comments

Ninavampi

Uniquity

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON