drank DUPLICATE1 by Duplicate

I am so glad we finally got a tin of mate. It saves my life on workdays! Amaretto is my new love, which is surprising since I don’t usually like amaretto liquor or almond-flavored things. But something about this blend is just enchanting. And if you find Amaretto by itself to be too sweet, the earthiness of the mate brings it down a bit. But this was just absolutely lovely and was a great moment of peace within a hectic workday. This is definitely one I will reach for again and again.

TheTeaFairy

When chaos is all around, tea does make time stop for a short while, doesn’t it… DT green maté is such a delight on its own that I never thought of mixing it with anything. Using it to tone down some other bold flavors is a great idea!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Formerly aisling of tea, now you can call me ele .

New label as of May, 2015: Diabetic. I’m using tea to satisfy my sweet tooth cravings and keep me hydrated without hurting my system or messing with my blood sugar.

Ah, tea. My love for you is ever changing. At my last update, I was all about the rooibos and now I hardly drink it. I only occasionally had an oolong and now I have one just about every day. I’ve learned the art of resteeping and coldbrewing and kombucha. I have a lovely little tea pet named…well, I haven’t decided on a name for him yet. I also have five! live pets, a tabby cat named Rosabella Francis (Bella for short), a ginger cat named Orange Julius Pekoe (Pekoe), a white and grey cat named Earl Jean Grey (Earlie), a tuxedo cat (and the only boy in the house) Prince Erik Darien Darjeeling (JiJi) and a red foot tortoise named Da Hong Pao (Pao). So if you see me referring to my girls, I don’t have kids, just animals.

I am by no means a tea purist. I greatly enjoy flavored teas and I put stevia in all of my teas. It’s just how I do.

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON