I am so glad we finally got a tin of mate. It saves my life on workdays! Amaretto is my new love, which is surprising since I don’t usually like amaretto liquor or almond-flavored things. But something about this blend is just enchanting. And if you find Amaretto by itself to be too sweet, the earthiness of the mate brings it down a bit. But this was just absolutely lovely and was a great moment of peace within a hectic workday. This is definitely one I will reach for again and again.

TheTeaFairy

When chaos is all around, tea does make time stop for a short while, doesn’t it… DT green maté is such a delight on its own that I never thought of mixing it with anything. Using it to tone down some other bold flavors is a great idea!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON