drank Swampwater by DAVIDsTEA

So this is one adult that the green color almost scared off. But I’m admittedly touchy about such things. When I was 12-13, we had ham for Christmas. I found a vein in my piece (understandably). I was so thrown off by this that I didn’t eat meat for months…and then mom made bacon. Vegetarian fail. Anyway if something looks “off”, even if I know it’s not, I have a hard time eating it or drinking it. I’ve seen tea this color once, but it was in a long-forgotten mug and had nearly learned how to say “hello”.

ANYWAY. This sample was from the lovely Jillian, thank you so much! I have been dying to try this one and nearly bought a bag when it was rereleased. I’m kind of glad I didn’t though. I’m not a big fan of the tropical flavors, like guava or passion fruit or papaya. They just never taste that good to me, I’d rather have berries. But this tea is pretty good, I’m glad I tried it. Very juicy and full-flavored. I might use up the rest of the sample for a pitcher of iced tea.

So I would recommend this one to everyone to at least try it, but it’s not going to be an addition to my cupboard.

teaNsympathy

I’ve been on the fence about trying this one. Every time I was at David’s I’d be meaning to get it, and then would reconsider last minute for something else. Great description, if it gets released again, I’ll definitely have to try it!

Tina S.

It has been strongly hinted that it’ll be a summer addition to the seasonals this year.

Comments

teaNsympathy

Tina S.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON