drank Raspberry Royale by Bigelow

Had a cuppa this at Fran’s for our first annual Toronto Tea Party. De and I asked for cups of tea with the bag on the side and proceeded to steep our own teas from my tea wallet. This was one of my options (I haven’t stocked it with looseleaf yet, just quick bags) and it just plain looked good.

It was great! The flavors weren’t lost in the food, nor did they overwhelm the meal. The raspberry was present enough to make me happy and it didn’t have that hibiscus pop of hatred….erm, tartness. I accidentally let this one steep forever and it didn’t get bitter on me. All in all, this is one I’d reach for again.

Bigelow Tea

So pleased to read how much you enjoyed our Raspberry Royale!
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

Bigelow Tea

So pleased to read how much you enjoyed our Raspberry Royale!
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON