drank Bella Berry by Tealish

Made cup of this in my CRAZY AMAZING NEW THERMOS from Contigo (http://www.fenigo.com/ContigoAutosealTumblers.htm) before heading downtown to meet my fellow steepsterites. No seriously, y’all, that tumbler is freaking amazing. Kitchen Stuff Plus. $20. Worth every penny.

ANYWAY. Yum. I wanted to pick something the wife and I could share and this one won out easily. Delicious. We both just love this tea. It’s right up there with fairy dust. Hot or cold, this tea is love. Juicy and fruity and everything I ever wanted in a tea.

Tina S.

Damn you and your fairies! :P Now I have yet another tea on my shopping list!

aisling of tea

I’ll bring you some on Sunday. It’s soooooooooooo good

Yay! Check out my cupboard and let me know if you want anything! :D

Indigobloom

It does look interesting, not sure I’d like the melon aspect. Funny that you and Jessie are the only ones to have reviewed this!!

Cheryl

Thanks for the mug link…looks like Amazon carries the brand, so it can go on my (ever growing) wishlist for now : )

Comments

Tina S.

Damn you and your fairies! :P Now I have yet another tea on my shopping list!

aisling of tea

I’ll bring you some on Sunday. It’s soooooooooooo good

Yay! Check out my cupboard and let me know if you want anything! :D

Indigobloom

Cheryl

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON