Oh man…I made a cuppa this in my thermos to start off my morning yesterday and oh man. So good! It tastes like candy nom nom nom. It’s sweet and juicy and just plain lovely. Good call, Indigobloom and Jessie, good call. I can’t remember the specifics, as it was NUTBARS at work yesterday, but yeah, it was a good, good tea. I do remember practically chugging it and then being heartbroken when it was gone.

At our Toronto Tea Party on Monday, we got a bag of this to split and all of us try. This is one I will definitely be purchasing more of.

Absolutely no backhint of ass.

Tina S.

Damn, now this one has two entries ‘cause I made one last night too, but didn’t blog it yet. So glad the tea is awesome!! <3 (Mine is at Pommeberry, hence the confusion!)

Yeah, I couldn’t find it listed on the site, I likely have it wrong >.<

Tina S.

We’ll blame it on my crappy pen, lol. I stole the backhint of ass bag so I put up what was on it on my entry if you want to copy and paste it into this one too.

Jessie

Awesome! I can’t wait to try this one, especially hearing that it’s ass-free.

aisling of tea

There, I fixed this one, maybe we can ask Jason to delete the other? Sorry I am made of fail! .;;

And yes, this was amazingly ass free!

Angrboda

‘Ass free’… Do I want to know…?

aisling of tea

The Tea Emporium bags have a…unique scent.

Hee! Oh dear. :p

aisling of tea

We’re just glad it turned out to be the bags and not the tea!

Indigobloom

whew, I am so relieved that the backhint hasn’t penetrated the tea!

Aisling, I just read your comment. Sorry I hijacked your thoughts!! :P

Comments

Tina S.

Yeah, I couldn’t find it listed on the site, I likely have it wrong >.<

Jessie

Awesome! I can’t wait to try this one, especially hearing that it’s ass-free.

aisling of tea

And yes, this was amazingly ass free!

Angrboda

‘Ass free’… Do I want to know…?

aisling of tea

The Tea Emporium bags have a…unique scent.

Hee! Oh dear. :p

aisling of tea

We’re just glad it turned out to be the bags and not the tea!

Indigobloom

whew, I am so relieved that the backhint hasn’t penetrated the tea!

Aisling, I just read your comment. Sorry I hijacked your thoughts!! :P

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON