So on a DavidsTea run today to pick up some of the new tins, I asked for a cup of something lemony to cut through the mucus from the bronchitis my mother in law so generously shared with me. I had a cut of Bravissimo going, but while that was tasty and soothing indeed, it was kind of adding to the problem. When I got there, I asked for something lemony, and I was offered this and three lemon green. I went for this, as I kinda needed a caffeine boost too. It was a really, really shitty morning. Almost a “walk out on my job and tell them to stuff it” morning.

Anyway. I let it steep too long (boo) and I had honey instead of my usual sugar. Still, it was soothing and helped restore my voice, so yay for that. Still, I don’t think it’s one I’d reach for again.

Kay Kanada

If you have some Electric Lemon left, it would definately do the trick! Unfortunately, DT has since yet to wow me with a lemon tea. Maybe the best (and healthiest and most efficient) means to kill your killer throat mucus would be to squeeze some real lemon into a tea??
PS Cough over your boss as revenge

aisling of tea

Yeah, usually I reach for honey lemon tea, aka hot water with honey and lemon juice, but that just wasn’t an option today. Ah well, next time!

Comments

Kay Kanada

PS Cough over your boss as revenge

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON