I’ve been aching for some of this since Jessie first mentioned having some available for swap, but I treasure it and don’t want to waste it, so unless I have the time to do at least three steeps (western style), I don’t touch it. After a really rough day at work yesterday, I rewarded myself with a cup last night, and then I resteeped the leaves twice this morning, one cup to enjoy while waking up and then another for my travel mug on the way to work.

There are few things I enjoy as much as this oolong. I keep trying others, trying to convince myself that they’re just as good, but this is the one that makes me go “mmmm, I love tea”. Jessie, I owe you an incredible debt for this one. I have a full tin of this beauty thanks to her awesomeness and I’m not entirely sure I can ever repay her XD.

This creamy goodness is easily one of my #1 teas.

edit Also, apparently my Steepster-versary was ten days ago, so happy belated Steepsterversary to me!

TeaBrat

Happy Steepster-versary!

Indigobloom

I second Amy’s Happy Steepster-versary!! something to celebrate tomorrow :)

Kittenna

Now I want to try this tea even more! Darn it! I’m never going to get through all my tea if I keep adding new ones to the list…

Plunkybug

I loved getting it when they had the $1 straight tea promo. Haven’t had it since, but I really ought to have it again.

Comments

TeaBrat

Happy Steepster-versary!

Indigobloom

I second Amy’s Happy Steepster-versary!! something to celebrate tomorrow :)

Kittenna

Plunkybug

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON