At 9:30 this morning we got a call letting us know that my father in law would soon be picking us up for a Costco run. Quickly we got dressed and I put on the kettle, because what is any morning without a good cup of tea? My throat was sore and scratchy, so I brewed up a thermos of this to take with me on my day. Nom nom nom. The cinnamon and spice worked together to burn away my soreness and kept me warm and purring all day. This was definitely a good start to our busy day out.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON