drank Matcha by Tealish

After an ahem busy morning as well as a Costco run and a long streetcar ride into the city, I was dragging along. We got to Tealish and I sleepily placed my order before slumping into a chair. That order was “Do you have Matcha? Beauty. I need a cup sweetened to hell and back. No seriously, at least two teaspoons.” She laughed and did as I asked, happily handing over my “matcha and sugar rush”. Once it finally cooled, I chugged it down. It wasn’t bad! But frankly, I wasn’t drinking it for the taste, and the promised rush was delivered. I woke up and ended up being conscious enough for an awesome afternoon out!

Amariel

I had matcha today too, though it was Starbucks, and I was told that their matcha isn’t real matcha, but I didn’t care.