drank Pink Dragonfruit by Tealish

AMAZING.

Oh God this tea is good. It’s juicy and pink and DRAGONY.

Rawr

No, seriously, this tea is wonderful. You can taste the berries and it’s tart without being too tart and mmmmmmm no hibiscus!

Kittenna

Dragony?! Hee hee. I don’t actually like dragonfruit, but with that sort of raving review I’d definitely try the tea!

aisling of tea

Everyone should try this tea!

TeaBrat

ooh! no hibiscus is a bonus!

Jessie

Wow, 100! I’m glad I got some of this.

Jillian

No hibiscus is always a plus in my books.

Amariel

I agree with Jillian.

Kay Kanada

I didn’t think it was legal to make a fruity tea blend without hibiscus anymore, what with the way it’s been contaminating everything lately. Nice to see a tea (and a good one, at that!) that is wonderfully hibiscus free.

Does it actually taste like dragonfruit??

aisling of tea

not a clue in the world, I’ve never had dragonfruit. I should try it, though.

Kittenna

Fresh dragonfruit may taste better than I think… the quality in some grocery stores is dodgy. Either way….!

Jillian

I always considered dragonfruit to be quite bland whenever I’ve tried it, but as Krystaleyn said, the quality of the more exotic imported fruit in the stores isn’t always the best.

TassieTeaGirl

I clicked on the tea because I was looking for something else and am just completely captured by the look of it! It looks like muesli with freeze dried berries in it – I want to have some for breakfast!

Comments

Kittenna

aisling of tea

Everyone should try this tea!

TeaBrat

ooh! no hibiscus is a bonus!

Jessie

Wow, 100! I’m glad I got some of this.

Jillian

No hibiscus is always a plus in my books.

Amariel

I agree with Jillian.

Kay Kanada

Does it actually taste like dragonfruit??

aisling of tea

not a clue in the world, I’ve never had dragonfruit. I should try it, though.

TassieTeaGirl

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON