Today was a day of meh teas. When I picture my teas from today, in my mind I just see a sea of light greens and yellow colors. Not my favorites, but I don’t hate them. They’re just…meh. I started off my day with this, hoping it would inspire me to get off my butt and do something (it didn’t). It developed this weird orange film that stuck to the sides of my mug and moved weirdly as I tilted my mug…it was odd. I ended up just chugging this to empty the mug so I could put it in the dishawasher.

So…meh. It’s okay, but not a restock for me.

Indigobloom

Awww boo :(
Sorry to hear about your bad tea day. Mine was weird to!