I’m finishing up my day with this one, since it tends to calm my tummy and headaches, both of which I have at the moment. I’m just not hungry today, which is weird and tells me I’m sick. I’ve made two full meals for myself today and couldn’t finish either. Blegh. This tea is still delicious and tasty, but I’m just not in the mood to finish my teas today, I guess.

Tina S.

sends hugs No being sick!

hugs and coughs on you for not loving Pink Dragonfruit

Jessie

Ha! Cruel but fitting punishment.

Eeeep! For that I shall make you drink Teavana tea! :P

We are not longer friends. </3

Indigobloom

I haven’t tried it yet… so can’t comment on the Dragon debate. Must get on this!!

Comments

Tina S.

sends hugs No being sick!

hugs and coughs on you for not loving Pink Dragonfruit

Jessie

Ha! Cruel but fitting punishment.

Eeeep! For that I shall make you drink Teavana tea! :P

We are not longer friends. </3

Indigobloom

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON