Oh man, this was good and I was so pissed that it was so good XD. It’s another heavy, expensive white blend, but it…guh. It’s amazing. It’s creamy and sweet and almost caramel-like, from what I can remember (I drank it at work while being BORED OUT OF MY SKULL). But I remember loving it. Definitely need to buy more tomorrow.

teaNsympathy

ugh this post is really killing me! I regret not living in Canada, as it takes so long for David’s teas of the month to make it to the New York store (usually not until after the month they’re featured in!) I was placing an order today and didn’t see this until after! I’ve been bummed about missing out all day, and this just added to my regret!!

I am glad to hear you enjoyed it so though :) And this will DEFINITELY be included in my next order!!

aisling of tea

It is beautiful. So much love! Definitely worth a try nods. Restored my faith in DT!

Tina S.

@teaNsympathy If you call customer service tomorrow they may be able to add it to the order if it hasn’t been packed yet!

Amariel

I definitely want to try this one.

Comments

teaNsympathy

aisling of tea

Tina S.

Amariel

I definitely want to try this one.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON