drank Matcha Matsu by DAVIDsTEA

Now that I have learned to sweeten matcha “to hell and back”, I have started craving it in the mornings. That rush of energy, that sweet greenness…mmm. Love. And it makes me eat breakfast, as I get shaky if I have matcha on an empty stomach. So all in all, it’s a good thing for me. I have much love in my heart for this stuff and I am so excited to have three more matchas on the way from Red Leaf Teas!!

And I’m only 26!

teaNsympathy

Have you tried Matcha Lattes and Matcha Smoothies yet? To die for!!

aisling of tea

Danger! I try to stay away from lattes, but the reason I first tried matcha was to put it in my smoothies, I’m excited to try some!

Comments

teaNsympathy

Have you tried Matcha Lattes and Matcha Smoothies yet? To die for!!

aisling of tea

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON