So I got a cup of this to go when stopping in to pick up some of the new teas. I feel a bit like death warmed over, so I thought a cup of this might perk me up.

Um, well…it didn’t. It smells like Goji Pop and I realize now that’s because of the hibiscus in the blend. Blegh. While drinking it, I got absolutely no flavor in the sip, just a touch of berry and ginger and mostly hibiscus in the aftertaste. I thought maybe by tastebuds were off, so I made De try some. Nope. Hot water with an aftertaste of hibiscus.

Okay, maybe the flavor comes out when iced. I’ll let it get cold while I nap. Oh now it has flavor. HIBISCUS with an aftertaste of ginger.

I have 10g waiting for me to try at home, there has to be more to this tea…there just has to. I’ll rate this when I get to try it at home.

DaisyChubb

I’m scared for the entire spring collection – so much hibiscus!

TeaBrat

Hibiscus, bleah!

Indigobloom

nothing in the spring collection looks like something I’ll love! so sad :(
never thought I’d say I miss anything winter

Amariel

Nothing in the spring collection appeals to me either. Damn hibby.

Kay Kanada

Ditto ditto and ditto. What a disappointing collection.