drank Daydreamer by DAVIDsTEA

Meh. This one was good, nice and fruity, but nothing to write home about. I feel like I’ve had this tea before, you know? It is a refreshing treat, and I think I’ll use the rest of our sample to make a pitcher of iced tea, but I don’t see this having a home in our cupboard. If I want a mango tea, I’ll reach for the Yerba Mate Mango from Tea Haus. I am enjoying this one, but it’s….unremarkable.

Jessie

I haven’t tried this yet, and it sounds good, but when reading the ingredients it definitely sounded like something (or many things) I’ve had before!

teaNsympathy

Thank you for reviewing most of these new spring teas! I was on the fence about which to try, and which not. This one was definitely a front-runner based on the description, but I can totally see what you’re saying. Now, I may just try some to-go when I go to pick up some Organic Gold Rush :)

Tamm

I’m always glad that there are people who try teas out soon after their release! I keep feeling tempted by the Gold Rush as well. Teas like this one that have “exotic” type flavors (lychee, mangousteen, and dragonfruit) are difficult to place because most people I know don’t actually know what these taste like. Many times these flavors are a bit off from what I actually have tasted from the fruit itself.

aisling of tea

@teaNsympathy – It’s my pleasure, trust me! I’m kind of disappointed in the whole spring line, it’s a hibiscus love-fest! Blegh. But oh yes, Gold Rush is love!!

@Tamm – There’s a DT around the corner from where I work, so I try to get the new teas ASAP. I’m going to try the last of the new ones, Paradise Found, (Pink Flamingo is an old favorite), but I don’t hold out a lot of hope for it. I do highly recommend the Gold Rush, though!

Tamm

You’re super lucky to live by a David’s! I have a Teavana, but I like David’s a lot more. I also am surprised because David’s actually seems to release new/updated blends more frequently. Paradise Found did sound tasty!

aisling of tea

I love Davids, despite not being too horribly impressed with most of their recent blends. But I do love having new teas to try all the time!

DaisyChubb

Hibiscus love fest indeed!
But yes, thank you for you and De being our review forerunners. I haven’t had a chance to try any yet, but I don’t think I’ll buy the Spring Collection box. I’ll probably do 10g for the better sounding ones. One. haha!
Same my money for Gold rush!

and Save!

teaNsympathy

Yeah I wish my David’s was closer too! I think I’ll save my money for gold rush as well! Let’s hope for a brighter summer collection!!!

Comments

Jessie

DaisyChubb

Hibiscus love fest indeed!
Same my money for Gold rush!

and Save!

teaNsympathy

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON