So it is getting late and despite spending the afternoon in bed (so sick…blegh), I am exhausted. But craving a cuppa to round out my day. So I asked my wife to make me a cup of an herbal we had to drink down, something we need to get rid of, and then I decided on this.

Lovely, lovely choice. I was never much of a dessert girl, I’ve always preferred savory foods over sweet, but I can see now why people get into the habit of dessert teas. This is just a lovely, minty way to end my day. I love the vanilla and the mint and the chocolate is present, but not overwhelming. I’m sad to see this one come off the wall. I think when I finish my little 26 g, I will likely replace it, if it is still available.

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON