drank Paradise Found by DAVIDsTEA

This one would be glorious if the hibiscus weren’t as tart. Sigh. It’s fruity and juicy, but then the hibiscus steps in and crashed the tasty party with its tartness. It’s good, and if you’re a fan of hibiscus, this tea is definitely one I would recommend, but it is not the tea for me. It’s sad because I keep taking sips, loving how good the tea is until the hibiscus takes over, but then it’s so tart it turns my stomach. Sadness.

Not rating because I went into it knowing that I wouldn’t like the hibiscus.

Indigobloom

I tried this as a sample in store, along with the Strawberry ginger. They tasted almost the same! and they’re totally different types of tea… ugh… darn you hibiscus :(

Tina S.

Wow, I definitely didn’t get a same tea vibe. I dislike them both in very different ways.

Comments

Indigobloom

Tina S.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON