drank Orange Blossom by DAVIDsTEA

So my lovely, wonderful wife brought this to me while I was at work yesterday. She picked this based on my oh-so-clear request for “Something cold and yummy.”

She chose wisely.

I didn’t know what it was at first, the flavors brought to mind being those of a cotton candy hard sucker or bubblegum. But eventually the orange flavors broke through and I clued in. I was extremely happy to remember that I have a tin of this at home. Love. Just so much love for this tea.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON