drank Orange Blossom by DAVIDsTEA

So my lovely, wonderful wife brought this to me while I was at work yesterday. She picked this based on my oh-so-clear request for “Something cold and yummy.”

She chose wisely.

I didn’t know what it was at first, the flavors brought to mind being those of a cotton candy hard sucker or bubblegum. But eventually the orange flavors broke through and I clued in. I was extremely happy to remember that I have a tin of this at home. Love. Just so much love for this tea.