drank Pink Flamingo by DAVIDsTEA

It’s that time of year again! The time of year where spring has just started, but occasionally winter creeps in, so all the public buildings still have their heat on.

In other words, I have been melting at work. Melting. So I take breaks every chance I get to go wander the mall (which is considerably cooler than my office, somehow) and make my way over to Davids for an iced tea. This was my tea for Thursday. The girl who helped me strongly recommended Jolly Jellybean, so I switched, but then I got a whiff of this and knew it was what I needed. Yum yum yum. It was beautiful and refreshing, tart and almost like a grapefruit lemonade without the acid that sets off my acid reflux.

Wow, I just looked at my rating from the last time I had it. I’m gonna go ahead and bump that up….I think I’ve fallen for this tea.