Had a cuppa yesterday morning to try and wake up before work and because I was making a cup for Tina, so I may as well indulge.

I love this tea so much. Seriously, if you like matcha, try this one. It’s beyond amazing.

teaNsympathy

Just received my order and tried it this morning!!!! I think I’m in love, it’s delicious! Thanks for your initial review; sounded so tempting I knew it’d become one of my favorites!!!

aisling of tea

I’m so glad you liked it! I think I need to stock up XD.

Comments

teaNsympathy

aisling of tea

I’m so glad you liked it! I think I need to stock up XD.

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON