I prefer this to their Cream tea, it reminds me of, well, french vanilla ice cream or french vanilla frosting. Yum.

…and then the black base steps in. It makes me sad. I’ve tried three of their teas in three different steeping parameters all with the same result. Next I’m going to try adding rice or soy milk, but I hate having to go to that. I just wish I could handle astringency in tea better. This is totally just a matter of personal taste, I like my teas weak.

Uniquity

I know you know all this jazz, but if you’re find it astringent, try giving it a shot with a slightly lower temp – it can do wonder for frash black teas! : )

aisling of tea

nods I was just thinking that….and trying to convince myself to pause ANTM long enough to make a cuppa XD.

aisling of tea

That sounded snooty, sorry. >.

Uniquity

Oh man, the typos in my post. Frash tea. Yanno. Not brash tea. : ) All good!

Comments

Uniquity

aisling of tea

That sounded snooty, sorry. >.

Uniquity

Oh man, the typos in my post. Frash tea. Yanno. Not brash tea. : ) All good!

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON