Added a few drops of Irish Creme agave to my matcha this morning, mmmm what a treat. I have to stop reaching for this one every morning, or I won’t have any left to blend with the ones I just ordered last night (with a $70 gift certificate for writing three reviews! If you’ve ordered from them, it’s really easy to get the free matcha promotion!)

In other news, I made a cup of this for my wife last night and she didn’t care for it, so there was half a mug sitting on the windowsill. We just caught Pekoe (our kitty) drinking it by dipping her paw into the mix and licking it clean. She did this several times before we could get it away from her, so at least she likes it!

185 °F / 85 °C
MegWesley

Awe. Kitty drinking matcha. That would be a cute sight, but though I’m not sure it would be best for the kitty. I can’t wait to get my starter matcha so I can start out with an unblended base. I need to talk to my fiance tonight and see when we can get some because he has the card and I live in another state right now.

aisling of tea

Yeah, she only got a few drops, but I feel bad for my wife, who is off work today, when that matcha high hits our little crazy XD.

Good luck on your matcha journey!

Tina S.

sneaks over to get a vidcam installed intime for the fun to begin and be recorded!

MegWesley

Ooh! We have an ornery siamese at home and she is hyper enough already. I can only imagine a cat on a matcha high if the high is anything like being on a mate high.

Kay Kanada

AWESOME name for a cat!

aisling of tea

Thanks! And in case you couldn’t guess, yes, she is orange.

Comments

MegWesley

aisling of tea

Good luck on your matcha journey!

Tina S.

Kay Kanada

AWESOME name for a cat!

aisling of tea

Thanks! And in case you couldn’t guess, yes, she is orange.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON