drank Blueberry by The Tea Haus

I took a travel mug of this to work with me yesterday, brewed at a lower temperature, and YAY it was no longer bitter and horrible! It was odd, though. For the first set of sips, it was delicious, reminding me of Tealish’s Blueberry Lagoon. But as the day wore on, I just didn’t want to drink it. It took me an entire 9 hour shift to drink it all. Part of it was because it was hot, I recognize that, but part was because I was getting sips that weren’t impressive at all. I need to cold steep this one.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON