drank Paradise Found by DAVIDsTEA

Paradise-outta-my-stash, is more like it. I cold steeped what remained of my sample of this and took it to work with me. It smells amazing, but the hibiscus is just plain ridiculous. I couldn’t finish it. Sorry to say, this tea is definitely not for me.

Buy the Stars

I feel the same way about this tea; the sample I tried in-store when the Spring Collection just went up tasted really good (and I’m not a black tea fan), but I haven’t been able to brew it to taste as good on my own. I tend to find that’s the case with a lot of David’s teas, and I’ve found that some agave nectar smooths it out a bit and deals with the hibiscus, but it’s good to know someone else hasn’t been whelmed by this tea either.

Comments

Buy the Stars

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON