drank Paradise Found by DAVIDsTEA

Paradise-outta-my-stash, is more like it. I cold steeped what remained of my sample of this and took it to work with me. It smells amazing, but the hibiscus is just plain ridiculous. I couldn’t finish it. Sorry to say, this tea is definitely not for me.

Buy the Stars

I feel the same way about this tea; the sample I tried in-store when the Spring Collection just went up tasted really good (and I’m not a black tea fan), but I haven’t been able to brew it to taste as good on my own. I tend to find that’s the case with a lot of David’s teas, and I’ve found that some agave nectar smooths it out a bit and deals with the hibiscus, but it’s good to know someone else hasn’t been whelmed by this tea either.

Comments

Buy the Stars

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON