drank Bella Berry by Tealish

Tried this one cold steeped at the Toronto Tea Party of Awesomeness and Sleepovers, and it was…okay. Like Tina said, the fruit notes were lovely, but the tea seemed off. This is a hot tea for me. Cold, I took one sip, made a face, and didn’t touch it again.

Tina S.

So that’s why I found it in the window! ;)

aisling of tea

Twas gross. Blegh.

Comments

Tina S.

So that’s why I found it in the window! ;)

aisling of tea

Twas gross. Blegh.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON