Guh. I love raspberry, I love grape and I love this tea. Cold brewed this yesterday and it’s just lovely. I don’t think I’ll ever drink another white hot, it’s all cold brewing for me! It’s a touch bitter, but overall it’s delicious. Fruity and grapey and just plain beautiful.

Tina S.

I am super curious about this one! It sounds nommy!

Kittenna

Did I miss something with the name changes? I was so confused when I got an email notification from the above comment!

aisling of tea

It’s a joke for the Toronto Tea(bag) Party

Ah! Thanks for the explanation :D

Comments

Tina S.

I am super curious about this one! It sounds nommy!

aisling of tea

It’s a joke for the Toronto Tea(bag) Party

Ah! Thanks for the explanation :D

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON