In preparation of a day spent running about with Miss Red Rose (TinaS), I made us a pair of matcha lattes. I dumped some matcha into the blender, added some super strong spearmint tea and cold soy milk and there we go! A super tasty (dairy free) vanilla mint matcha latte! So much love. So very tasty. Send my energy level through the roof! (poor Tina)

Tina S.

Lol! I certainly kept up with you okay. And the matcha was nommy!

Uniquity

Hm, three of you have changed your names to bagged tea brands. What did I miss??

Uniquity

Four! I feel like I’m hunting for Easter Eggs or something.. : )

Tina S.

It’s kind of an inside thing for the Toronto Tea(bag) Party. Do you like it?

Uniquity

I thought it might be TTP related from comments I had seen. I frequently forget that you can change your name on Steepster, so when I logged on yesterday morning I spent a while trying to figure out who Celestial Seasonings was. Then I clued in. : )

Comments

Tina S.

Lol! I certainly kept up with you okay. And the matcha was nommy!

Uniquity

Four! I feel like I’m hunting for Easter Eggs or something.. : )

Tina S.

It’s kind of an inside thing for the Toronto Tea(bag) Party. Do you like it?

Uniquity

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON