drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

This was lovely. I sipped some hot in store and eagerly got a cup to go iced. There is a reason why I had over 5 different vanilla rooibos in my cupboard at one point and this is why. I was searching for the perfect French vanilla rooibos and this certainly delivers. Here’s just hoping the ice cream bits aren’t enough to set off my dairy sickness.

Smooth, creamy, perfect.

Jessie

Oh, man! I will probably have to wait till Thursday to try this but it sounds so good.

Amariel

It sounds good, but man am I scared of the ingredient list on this one. I try to avoid high fructose corn syrup when I can.

Jessie

Yeah. I rarely consume HFCS (same with the veg oil and soy lecithin and colourings in this one!), but I’m figuring that since it’s just the ice cream bits and sprinkles the amount I get will be negligible.

Comments

Jessie

Amariel

Jessie

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON