(posting this for both teas as I feel EVERYONE should know about it!)

I’m sure you’re all waiting on pins and needles for me to try the Shamrock Shake wannabe I’ve been talking about for ages XD. Well, I did it this morning with the following recipe:

1/4 t Mint Matcha
1/2 t Madagascar Vanilla Matcha
2 oz hot (but not boiling) water
4 oz vanilla soy milk
2 t of sugar because I like overkill

So I dumped the matcha and sugar into a Perfect Mug from Davids and whisked in the water with my handheld milk frother. I added the milk to the mix and…

OH

MY

BOB.

There are not words. Seriously, all I can say is that if you are a vanilla mint fan, buy these two matchas and get to mixing. Now. I’ll wait.

You ready? Awesome. It’s creamy, it’s sweet, it’s minty without being harsh, it’s creamy without being too sweet, it is heaven in a mug. Heaven.

Bumping my rating to the ceiling for this glorious mix.

170 °F / 76 °C
DaisyChubb

ah it sounds sooooo good!!!
You are amazing! Man I wish I would have picked up the mint.. haha!
I did get the vanilla though.. and blueberry and mango. Figured they would make good smoothie mixers ^^

aisling of tea

I totally recommend getting it in your next round ;) Because it is amazing stuff, lemme tell you. I put blueberry in my most recent order and mango just made it onto my wishlist, so I look forward to your reviews!!

Kittenna

As my resolve to not buy more tea goes down the drain very quickly…. Darn you and your reviews! :P

aisling of tea

I do my best ;). But this mix blew my mind this morning.

Comments

DaisyChubb

ah it sounds sooooo good!!!
You are amazing! Man I wish I would have picked up the mint.. haha!

Kittenna

aisling of tea

I do my best ;). But this mix blew my mind this morning.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON