drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

So the Easter bunny came to my house last night and brought not only a GIANT stuffed penguin, but he ALSO brought me a tin of this! Oh, I love this tea. I crave cake quite often, but then we end up with an entire cake because I only wanted a taste of it…and then we eat an entire cake >.<. I am very much looking forward to this helping with some of those cravings.

Tina S.

Mmmmm cake. And yay penguin!!

momo

Oh I know how the cake craving thing goes. The grocery store here does not help since they’re always making the cutest looking ones (hamburgers, hot chocolate mugs, how can you not!). I need to order the cake teas soon so I can avoid them!

DaisyChubb

yaay! Happy Easter indeed!

TheTeaFairy

The bunny did great! I’m waiting for my order, afraid it would become sold out pretty quikly, I ordered 100 gr, hope I won’t regret!

Comments

Tina S.

Mmmmm cake. And yay penguin!!

momo

DaisyChubb

yaay! Happy Easter indeed!

TheTeaFairy

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON