drank Chocolate Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Wow. I’ve been very impressed by all three cupcake teas! The chocolately tastiness of this one cannot be denied. My wife and I shared a pot last night and to my shock, she actually sweetened the pot with a touch of sugar! Usually she drinks her teas black and I sweeten mine. But she was hoping the sugar would add a little depth to the flavor and boy did it! It tasted like chocolate cake to me, which is awesome…except for the part where I don’t like chocolate cake. But it is what it claims to be and that makes it awesome in my book. Definitely keeping some around for when those killer chocolate cravings hit.

Uniquity

The beau wasn’t swayed by the smell of chocolate cake so we only bought a bit of Ice Cream Cake to sample. Maybe I’ll have to head back! : )

MegWesley

Hmm, does Davids Tea have new flavors out? looks at tea stash I’ll have to keep this in mind for when my stash starts to dwindle. My secret sophomore made sure I would have plenty of Earl Grey.

Secret sophomore???

MegWesley

It is a tradition we do at school. Every senior gets assigned a sophomore that leaves them little gifts. The seniors leave little gifts back for holidays like halloween, thanksgiving, and christmas. Then at the end of the year we do a big lunchtime reveal. It’s really fun and since I’m a senior this year, I had a sophomore.

Kittenna

Awww, that sounds fun! I’d never heard of it before so was wondering if autocorrect had changed ‘Santa’ into ‘Sophomore’ or something like that!

Comments

Uniquity

Secret sophomore???

Kittenna

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON