drank Pink Dragonfruit by Tealish

This was my cold-steeped work tea on Wednesday, to go with my pink lunchbag with matching pink salad thermos and pink bento boxes. It was a very pink day nods

I used up the last of my stash for this, planning to head out to Tealish on Sunday to pick up more, but it’s out of stock! Woe. Ah well, that just gives me an excuse to travel downtown when it is back in stock. Nom. It’s fruity and tasty…one of my friends at work has had dragon fruit before and encouraged me to try it, so I might try to get my grubby hands on some in the near future.

Kittenna

Pink! I am jealous of all your pink stuff, including your Pink Dragonfruit tea. I am known for my love of pink :P

Comments

Kittenna

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON