This was wonderful. I made a cup (not bothering to time it since I was in the middle of a round of Mario Party and that shit is intense!) and didn’t add much sugar. At first sip, I was unimpressed, mostly because I hadn’t added as much sugar as I usually do. I was distracted! It was earthy, though, and tasted like a real orange, not that cloy fake orange flavoring. I set it to the side to add more sugar to when I got a chance, but I found myself reaching for it again and again until my cup came up empty! Booo.

We had our…well my first visit to the Tea Haus on Friday and it was lovely! I wasn’t feeling well and so I ending up sitting at a table most of the time so I wouldn’t pass out and take out a table of teaware, but the atmosphere was lovely and the people working there were wonderful. We ended up spending way more than we intended, but I now own the cutest elephant tea for two set in the world and I have tins that are perfect for 30g of matcha! So it was money well spent. We plan to return many, many times!

Mario Party!