Cold steeped a pot of this overnight and took some into work with me today. Nom nom nom. It was very nice! Cold, fruity, juicy, everything I want in a fruit blend and the ratio of white tea to fruit was perfect! The berries blended beautifully with the orange.

That said, I don’t think it’s one I’ll be stocking up on any time soon. I’ve become a bit stingier with what teas I buy and this one…well, it’s very good, but I’d prefer to find an herbal with the same flavors.

Tina S.

Yeah, this is one of the few from the Haus that I didn’t fall in love with. It just didn’t wow me like I hoped.

Comments

Tina S.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON