So I finally did it. I mixed the caramel with the apple and blew my own mind. It was delicious. Beyond delicious. Now I have to decide between caramel apple and vanilla mint every morning, and that’s a hard decision to make! Trust me, everyone, this is a blend you have to try. You will certainly not regret it. And if you do, you can send the leftover matcha to me ;)

DaisyChubb

Oh man YES! I just ordered caramel and apple today.
I have a feeling I won’t regret it ;)

Buy the Stars

I think I’ve added nigh EVERY matcha from Red Leaf Tea to my shopping list because of your reviews. I’m a raving matcha fan with an extreme fondness for delcious flavours and tea lattes, so every single one of your reviews has lit up the “WANT” sign in my brain!

aisling of tea

XD Glad I could help fuel the addiction! But seriously, I love these matchas and cannot recommend them enough!

Comments

DaisyChubb

Oh man YES! I just ordered caramel and apple today.
I have a feeling I won’t regret it ;)

Buy the Stars

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON