drank Sweet Orange by The Tea Haus

De made a cup of this to go with our mega brunch/self reward for fasting last night and dealing with bloodwork and an xray this morning. Unfortunately she likes hers darker than mine and it came out too bitter for me. I think Tea Haus blacks aren’t for me, simply because I’m too lazy to deal with a black I can’t make on autopilot, and I know I’ll mess up half of my stash by forgetting to steep it at lower than boiling. Tina recommends cold steeping, so I think that’s where the remainder of the ones I have are going to go.

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON