Oh, the Skinny. We’ve been through a lot. This was the first 100 g tin of tea I ever bought because the wife and I were trying to watch our weight and hey, it couldn’t hurt, right? I drank it every night for about a week. De didn’t like it, so we were at a bit of an impasse. I eventually burned myself out on it and set it on a shelf. But it’s made a comeback! Around Christmastime, I was trying to introduce a coworker into the joys of looseleaf tea, and this is the tea that did it. Side note: I’ve gotten three coworkers into DT and they each had a gateway tea that convinced them. One was The Skinny, one was Santa’s Secret, and one was Chocolate Rocket. The tastes in that office crack me up.

Anyway, now when I eat too much or my stomach is feeling funky or I binge on breakfast food, I reach for this one and it makes everything okay again. I don’t think this is a tea I’d ever drink just for the hell of it, but when I want it, nothing else will do.

tigress_al

I completely agree, although the taste has grown on me, sometimes, this is the tea you need and want after such food binging! It always feels better after this tea.